You can have beautiful roses that thrive in a hot, dry climate
In this class, you'll learn all you need to know to select, grow, and care for roses the 'right' way so they can thrive despite the challenges the desert brings.
The class covers:
- Selecting the right location (and which ones to avoid)
- The different types of roses so you can choose the best ones for your needs
- Planting tips for bare root and nursery container roses
- How to prune in winter, spring, and late summer/early fall
- Fertilizing, water, and other care
- Downloadable resource guides including a list of roses best for desert gardens
Say 'goodbye' to the myth that roses can't grow in the desert and learn how to grow them the 'right' way!
*This workshop is geared toward residents in the low to mid-altitude desert regions of the Southwest.
**All proceeds from the class go to Orchard Africa to provide a bright future for orphans.